We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team at Hampton Court Castle.
In this role, you’ll work to promote every aspect of the business. This will include marketing Hampton Court Castle as a stunning wedding venue, telling the world about the exciting public events we have on and, soon, promoting our new onsite holiday cottages!
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday role, although there may be some requirement to work outside of standard business hours at certain times, including weekends and bank holidays if there are special events or absences.
A competitive rate of pay will be offered for the right person.
Working at Hampton Court Castle
Hampton Court Castle is a 15th century castle based between Leominster and Hereford, operating as a seasonal visitor attraction. Customers come to see our formal gardens, take castle tours, relax in the amazing surroundings and visit our Gift Shop and Orangery Cafe. We also hold a variety of public events throughout the season.
In addition, we host fabulous weddings and private functions in the castle, and are in the process of creating a holiday cottage complex, the first phase of which is due to be completed by the end of 2020.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carrying out market research relevant to each area of the business.
- Coordinating paid advertising campaigns both on and offline, and reporting on performance.
- Creating promotional material and display adverts, working with external designers.
- Organising and creating written content for blogs, social media and email newsletters, working with external contributors.
- Monitoring website content and updating our listings on other websites.
- Updating fixed and temporary (promotional) signage.
- Interacting with potential customers through social media and other tools.
- Assisting in other areas of the business, particularly at busy times.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Strong IT skills and competent in using Microsoft Office/Google Docs, and marketing applications (e.g. analytics platforms, blogging tools, email marketing tools etc).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and adhere to deadlines.
- Positive and friendly nature.
- Relevant Marketing/Business qualifications an advantage.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Full driving license and own transport.
Staff discounts in Orangery and Gift Shop.
Free onsite parking.