We are looking for a couple of people to join our Wedding Bar Team at Hampton Court Castle.
This seasonal job involves working with a small and committed team at weddings and events held at the castle. Event or bar experience is helpful but not essential as training will be given. Most importantly, we would like candidates to be hardworking with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and to be good with our customers.
Pay: £11 per hour
Location: Hope under Dinmore, Herefordshire HR6 0PN
About Hampton Court Castle
Hampton Court Castle is a 15th-century castle located between Leominster and Hereford. We hold fabulous weddings and private functions inside the castle, and also operate as a seasonal visitor attraction. Visitors come to see our formal gardens, take castle tours on select days, relax in the amazing surroundings and visit our Orangery Cafe.
Hampton Court Castle Ltd is a new, mission-led company that manages the whole Hampton Court Castle estate. You can read more about us by following the Company Purpose & Values link in the footer on our website.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setting up for events.
- Preparing and serving drinks.
- Serving and assisting customers using the EPOS till system.
- Clearing glasses and tidying up areas after use.
- Operating wash-up equipment.
- Restocking supplies.
- Helping in other areas of the business when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Hardworking and physically fit.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm under pressure.
- High standards of personal hygiene and presentation.
- Approachable, friendly and customer-focused.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis.
← Return to Job Opportunities