Due to recent government announcements regarding Covid-19, we have made the decision to delay the start of our summer season. We will no longer be reopening on 4th April 2020 and will remain closed until further notice.

This has been a very difficult decision to take but is necessary to protect the health of our staff and visitors, and help prevent the spread of the virus.

We will update this page when we know more about when we will be able to reopen.